addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Richmond MongoDB User Group Message Board › A few updates/reminders

A few updates/reminders

Randy L.
randylee73
Glen Allen, VA
Hey everyone,

I posted this as a discussion last week after the meetup, but I don't think anyone is reading those discussion posts.  So, just thought I'd send it again as an email...sorry if you've already read this.

We had 8 people at the meetup...where was everybody?!  I know, holidays, etc...folks are busy.  No worries...thanks again to Robert for sharing his experience with mongoctl...that was great.  Hope more folks can make it out for the next one!

Speaking of the next one, we'll probably have the next meetup in late January or February sometime, so look for that notice.  If anyone has a topic they'd like to speak on, please let me know.

If you haven't seen the online training that 10gen is offering, it's great.  Several of us at Snagajob are going through the M102 (MongoDB for DBAs) course and will be "10gen certified" soon.

Also, take the 10-minute tutorial on the Mongo site when you have a chance (click the “Try It Out” link near the top…it's pretty cool, with a fun challenge at the end).

I put Robert's presentation in the Files section (More...Files) if anyone's interested.

R