addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Richmond Volunteers Message Board › Meetup details changed: Volunteer Academic Mentors Wanted!

Meetup details changed: Volunteer Academic Mentors Wanted!

Melissa D.
user 15918311
Richmond, VA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Richmond-Volunteers/events/73534542/­

We are three weeks away from the start of Higher Achievement’s 2012-13 Afterschool Academy and just 43 volunteer mentors short of our 147 goal!  With your help every scholar will be able to work with three academic mentors each week. For anyone are interested in this high-impact service to motivated, at-risk middle school children in our city, please visit us at higherachievement.org/volunteer and fill out an application today!

When: Monday, September 17, 2012 5:30 PM

Where: Boushall Middle School
Richmond, VA
Richmond, VA

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup, at mjennings@higherachievement.org­ or 804-441-8303