The Scout Camp trails will be open again this Sunday afternoon for riding - but with a twist!
We are going to pretend that we are in the southern hemisphere and therefore, ride the trails in the opposite direction in order to change things up a bit!
They will seem like new trails and will offer new challenges in different areas!
All the same Scout Camp rules apply.
The trails offer a good mix of rolling and tight, twisting single track of about 8.5 miles in length.
The RULES (must be followed or we will potentially lose the privilege to ride there)
- The trails open at 3:00 p.m. and we must be off the trails by 5:45 p.m.
- No one may start riding after 4:45 p.m.
- We must be off the property by 6:00 p.m.
- You must sign a waiver form before you start riding
- No solo riding, you must ride within a group or with at least one other rider.
- No rider within a group is to be dropped.
- No dogs are allowed on the Scout property.
When you turn onto the property off of Maidens Road, turn right towards the Cub Adventure Camp and follow the road until you come to the first gravel parking lot on your right.
Before you start riding, you must sign in with the ride host at the pavilion, which is right there near the parking lot.
What to bring:
- Helmets are required! You will not be allowed to ride without a helmet.
- Bike gloves are recommended. So is protective eye wear.
- Water & snacks
- Spare tube and tools.