addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Meditation & Dharma in Ridgewood Message Board › Weds. Feb 15 class / Glen Rock ... cancelled. See you next week

Weds. Feb 15 class / Glen Rock ... cancelled. See you next week

Peter K.
user 11743711
Group Organizer
Red Bank, NJ
Dear Meditators,

I am sorry to have to cancel tomorrow evening's meditation class in Glen Rock. This past weekend, I experienced a back injury, and am still recovering. Nothing serious folks, so please don't worry. But I'll need to spend another day or so off my feet.

Please feel invited to attend the regularly scheduled Wednesday evening class at Dharmachakra Buddhist Center, in Millburn, NJ instead! This class is called Simply Meditate, and is taught by Rob Selwyn. See information below.

We will plan on meeting next week at our usual time and place in Glen Rock. I look forward to seeing you next Wednesday!

Warm regards,

Peter

ps. Weds Feb 15 class in Glen Rock is cancelled. See below for alternate class in Millburn NJ

SIMPLY MEDITATE
with Rob Selwyn

This weekly drop-in meditation class offers the chance to learn how to make our mind calm and peaceful. By training in meditation, we will learn to develop inner peace, giving us the ability to stay happy and positive all the time, even in the most difficult circumstances. Each class is self contained with two guided meditations, some simple instructions on how to meditate and a chance to discuss and ask questions, all in the comfort of a chair.

Everyone welcome; no experience required! No need to register or reserve a place.

Dates: Wednesday Evenings (ongoing)

Time: 7:00-8:30 pm

Price: $15.00 per class

For more information

call: 973-847-5421

e-mail: info@meditateNJ.org