addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ripple Israel Message Board › Thanks everyone who attended the first meetup!

Thanks everyone who attended the first meetup!

Ron G.
I had a great time meeting you all and discussing Ripple, Bitcoin, and what's in between.

If you guys don't have a functioning Ripple account and need a small donation to get started, message me at ron.gross@gmail.com, and I'll send you a 75 XRP donation. If you want to buy more Ripples, send BTC to one of the Gateways (I recommend BitStamp), withdraw it to your Ripple address, and convert the BTC to XRP using the distributed exchange.

If you want to be nice and repay me for the gift of 75 XRP, you can document the process of opening an account and buying XRPs at our wiki entry.

Also, don't forget to check out our Facebook page.

See you in the next meetups!