addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Roanoke Robotics & Makers Club of Southwest Virginia Message Board › Need specific wheel

Need specific wheel

Austin D.
user 116643312
Roanoke, VA
Post #: 45
Im looking for a 15" diameter pneumatic wheel with a 7" hub does anyone know where i can find one? preferably no bolts or holes in the hub or a 15" tire and tube that will fit a hub that is 7" diameter x 2.5" wide. or an idea to upgrade the size of my tires by attaching a bigger hub tire and tube to the existing 7" hub. My existing hubs are welded to my robot's motor shaft connector. this is the wheel i have now HERE
this is the size and possibly what i might get to make work HERE