addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Roanoke Robotics & Makers Club of Southwest Virginia Message Board › no meetings and need to meet

no meetings and need to meet

Austin D.
user 116643312
Roanoke, VA
Post #: 72
I have been waiting for a meeting to get help on my projects but since were not going to be having any for a while. I'm requesting someone to meet me and have a second look at what i have so far because right now I'm stuck its been sitting in the same spot for 2 months with no new progress just allot of problems. As posted above it spins in one direction. I also have some ideas that id like to implement that can be of use while it is stationary. For one I have the parts i need for it to serve drinks. I want to add a safe with a digital coin counting mechanism built in behind a hidden door but don't know how to make a sliding door work on a motor track in the system i have. Also i have this idea to have it control those features with voice maybe google now. Like say "Give me a drink" and that part activates. or speak a pin like "1743215" and it opens a motorized slide door which reveals a coin and dollar slot that i ripped from an old change machine and "discovery kids coin counter" behind it.

So I would like to meet with someone somewhere, anywhere, my bot is completely portable now so anywhere is good and before 6pm daily and 4pm on sundays. Contact me on here or at austindovel@gmail.com. Thanks.