addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Roanoke Valley Libertarians Message Board › Parking downtown for meetings

Parking downtown for meetings

A former member
Post #: 1
Can anyone suggest a cheap and easy place to park for our weeknight meetings ? I don't spend much time down there, yet. Update 3/13-Forget it, DON'T PARK in the lot directly across from the place. I was towed, and now my car is trapped in "auto prison" until Thursday !!

Turned out to be quite an expensive trip downtown. Feh !!

It will be one Hundred and fifty dollars to rescue my car from these hillbillies !!