addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Rochester Small Dog Playgroup Message Board › Are you a happy dog owner or is your dog happy?

Are you a happy dog owner or is your dog happy?

Sonya
user 3274184
Macedon, NY
Post #: 3
What would make you a happier dog owner (or)
What would make your dog happier?

Give me some issues that you run into frequently that is preventing you and your dog to be happier? What do you wish or dream of?

I'm gathering your feedbacks for my paws research!! (Submit your feedbacks on this discussion thread or via email).

Thanks to you all paw lovers.

Sonya