addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Shelley C.
shelley7053
Rochester, NY
Post #: 1
I am new to the area and need socialize my dogs and also feel free to visit my son on Long Island. My dogs are used to sleeping with me but are also crate trained except for 1. My smallest cries at night when he has to go to the bathroom and I have to get up and give him a pee pad. They all have these little quirks which makes me afraid to leave them. Is anyone else in the same boat??
Matt K.
user 56223902
Rochester, NY
Post #: 1
I hate leaving my little Marilyn for 4-6 hours when I'm at work and my girlfriend leaves for class. She sleeps most of the time (I assume) and she seems to be dealing with it okay. She's super excited when we get home and wants to play and go for a walk. Mine used to whine also when she had to do her business at night so I started leaving a pad on the floor for the whole night and she does her thing and climbs back into bed. The Small Dog Playgroup is FANTASTIC! When it gets warmer out I have no doubt that your dogs will love meeting others and socializing. Hope to see you at the next meetup!