What we're about
Meet Up is for YOU... the People Who DO !!
We formed this Have-Fun-Community, to support each other with the struggles of Weight Loss and Healthy Living. It's for 40s, 50s, + 60s who recognize a need for FUN activities where we can socialize, share ideas, network, and work toward common goals.
Switching up our routine is usually the best way to remain active long-term, and having fun will allow us to stay on track. We are looking to connect like-minded (lose weight) people in exciting ways to improve our health and well-being.
Meet + Greet Parties, Beach Yoga, Hiking/Walking, Destroyer Park Golf (Akron, NY), Game Night + Breakfast, Aqua-Fitness, Canoe + Kayaking Tours, Seneca Park Zoo Day, Pickle Ball, Trampoline Parks, Spicy Latin Dance Nights, Hill Climbs, Bike Rides, Erie Canal Walks, Croquet, Laser Tag, Indoor Rock Climbing, Kick + Soft Ball, Ice Skating and Skiing, Sledding or Snow Tubing, and Much More... All from Group Input.
- To help with expenses, there is a $10.00 Annual Membership Fee and is due in cash at your 'Second' event. (AFTER you visit us for an event and like our group enough to return for more fun.)
- We'll try to meet at least twice-per-month (when possible) for a fun, group activity... as well as discuss strategies, offer support, share new ideas, plan events (evening, day, + weekends), and have occasional guest speakers.
- This is Your Personal Invitation to Join Our Fun Group and An Important 'Call-to-Action'.
- Together we'll get out there and enjoy what the Rochester Area has to offer !!
- Looking Forward to Meeting You Soon . . . I'm Jeff, the clueless one bottom center of this photo ! !