addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Rochester Game Nights Message Board › Games Players Own

Games Players Own

Pete B.
West Henrietta, NY
Post #: 4
There are many members who own games that people don't know about, so this might be a way to see what people have and what we can play on game nights. You can update your post if you get more. So list your games!

Rachel and I own: Tsuro, Isla Dorada, Tiki Mountain, Forgotten Planet, Last Will, 7 Wonders, Small World (Realms Expansion), Ticket to Ride Marklin, Seasons, Dominion (Base and Seaside), Ascension C.G.S, Archaeology the card game, Carcassonne Big Box, Pit, Bang (all expansions), Gloom, Fluxx, Innovation, Catan the card game, Munchkin, and Forbidden Island.
Will W.
Group Organizer
Rochester, NY
Post #: 1
Hi Peter, below is a link to my BGG profile which might be better to give instead of listing everything:

BGG Profile: Will Warren

It also took me a while to realize there was a discussion section of Meetup; I can be pretty dense at times :)
aytug g.
user 86263812
Rochester, NY
I only have basic Carcassonne and Andean Abyss.
user 74388962
Rochester, NY
Here are the games my wife Sandra and I own: BGG collection
A former member
Here is mine. I feel like I'm missing some, though.
Tyrone Lawhorn I.
user 116323132
Brockport, NY
Here's me :-)
Was a little anti social last time
Hope S.
user 7493278
Rochester, NY
I own the following: Settlers of Catan (basic game), Guillotine, Hex Hex, Star Munchkin, Fluxx, and Abduction.
Lee F.
Bloomfield, NY
Post #: 2
Here's my BGG collection... not totally up to date... I have quite a few more.

Sean C. J. B.
user 10259477
Rochester, NY
Post #: 78
user 108332552
Rochester, NY
Battlestar Galactica (Syfy) with all expansions, Battlestar Galactica (1970's), PowerGrid: First Sparks,Chess (dollar store plastic, Chinese Themed [Marble], Lego Kingdoms), Star Fluxx, Zombie Fluxx, Lego Heroica (all but Ganrash), Lego Ramses Pyramid