addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Rochester Sci-Fi / Role-playing Geek Meetup Group Message Board › FREE D&D gaming book giveaways!!!

FREE D&D gaming book giveaways!!!

A former member
Post #: 118
Hey, its been forever since I've posted but I've been doing writing/editing for a ENnie award-winning gaming blog called DungeonMastering.com which is giving away totally free D20 books every week. This month there's a softcover PHB, a cool monster book called Liber Bestarius, & one about Love/War. Plus a 4E PHB just to mix it up.

There's still time to enter for these, so I thought I'd spread the word to see if any of my fellow local geeks wanted to get in on the easy contests:
http://www.dungeonmastering.com/blog­

And we're also looking for writers!