addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Sierra Club Rochester ECOs Message Board › Outreach event for Six Rivers Regional Land Conservancy

Outreach event for Six Rivers Regional Land Conservancy

A former member
Post #: 28
Hi there!
My organization, Six Rivers, is hosting a fun winter ski to make some new friends and hopefully some members as well! Thought you all might just want to hear about what other groups are doing in the area for our environment.

Feb 19th at 9:30am meet at the Paint Creek Cider Mill for a cross-country ski down the Paint Creek Trail to Rochester. We'll have some fun food and drinks and you can learn about Six Rivers at the Paint Creek Tavern around 11:30. Feel free to just come to the tavern to hang out with us if you're not a skier!

www.sixriversrlc.org

Cheers,
Heather Huffstutler
Italia
Xolita
Group Organizer
Auburn Hills, MI
Post #: 1,719
Thanks for the invitation, Heather! Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it, but I hope many of our members and friends join you. Have fun!