addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Sierra Club Rochester ECOs Message Board › WELCOME to all new members!

WELCOME to all new members!

Italia
Xolita
Group Organizer
Auburn Hills, MI
Post #: 920
Hello Sierra Club Rochester ECOs members!

WELCOME! You have taken an important step in making a difference for the environment. Thank you for joining! wink

Please feel free to look around the message board and participate in any thread or even create one! All ideas, thoughts, questions, suggestions and comments are encouraged and valued. We are all here to learn from each other, so don't be shy. If you haven't done so yet, please take a moment to introduce yourself and let us know what brought you to the group. You can also add your picture so we get to know you better. You are an important part of this group and your input is needed : )

You can contact me any time by just clicking on the 'Contact me' link under my picture/name (same with the Assistant Organizer).

Looking forward to a great year of environmental outreach!

Keep it green!

Italia