* Do NOT park in any of the lots or past the gate, your car WILL get locked in! *
* Rain will cancel this event. I will post around 3 pm if an event is canceled.
* If you to start earlier, let me know!
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST EVENT WITH US, PLEASE READ EVERYTHING, ESPECIALLY PARAGRAPHS WITH *.
* If you need to reach me, the best way is via text on (Facebook) Messenger at Riza Garcia. Last resort: call me at[masked].
It's time to get outside and climb after work. Mission Gorge is the place of choice for Tuesdays & Thursdays.
* Where NOT to park:
- main lot
- past front gate
* These places are locked after we are done so make sure to park accordingly!
We'll meet at the gate next to the Visitor Center and head up the trail at 5:00 pm (recommend getting there a little earlier if you can). Since we do not have a lot of daylight, I want to make the most of the time. So, no waiting around. If you are running late, post to the Meetup event so we know you are coming, and we can give you directions to where we will be. If people can get there earlier, go for it. There is cell coverage up there, and someone is bound to have a smart phone. I highly recommend getting Meetup.com's smart phone app.
* Anyone is welcome on the trip, but you must have at least shoes/harness/belay device and carabiner/chalk bag. If you have gear to build anchors and/or do lead (sport & trad) climbing; feel free to bring it. Also, BRING A HEADLAMP. We may end up climbing/hiking in the dark.
IF YOU HAVE RSVP'ed AND CAN NOT MAKE IT, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR RSVP SO OTHERS MAY JOIN.
Here is a site to show you the Sunset times in San Diego:
All participants must be members of Rock Climbers of San Diego and thereby agreeing to Meetup.com's release of liability when they join. Those interested in bringing guests should have them join Meetup.com and RCSD, then RSVP as normal. You and no one else are 100% responsible for your safety at all times. Your attendance at this meetup signifies you agree to not hold this Meetup group or its organizers responsible for any injuries to your person or property that may occur from this event or in the future application of any information given during this meetup. CLIMB AT YOUR OWN RISK!