This Meetup is cross posted with two other meetups, and so far, we have a dozen RSVP's.
• El Fogon de Wheaton is a large, new Tex-Mex restaurant on Georgia Avenue, a short walk from Metro. http://www.elfogondewheaton.com/
• I have already had two great meals there. They also have outdoor seating, with large umbrellas, which should be pleasant, in the early evening. (Parking is plentiful and free after 6:00 pm.)
• I give an A to the service, food and music, and an A+ to the Mojitos. They also have hookahs!
• After dinner, for those so inclined, The Lego Movie deemed 96% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, will be playing on the green, by Metro, starting at dusk.
• Or stay, and dance the night away. It doesn't close until 3:00 a.m. ;)
Go to Attendee List