addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weeknighters Message Board › Look forward to seeing you at 6 tomorrow night

Look forward to seeing you at 6 tomorrow night

kim d.
Hi. Just wanted to mention a couple of things about tomorrow night. There's 2 Oscar-nominated movies playing at about the same time: The Artist (6:10pm) and The Descendants (6:30pm). Personally, I'm going to see The Descendants, but I figure some of you may have already it. The Artist is a really good movie, and I understand why it's received all the attention that it has.

If you can buy your ticket in advance, that's the way to go.

The plan is to meet afterwards at Gordon Biersch at 8:30. If it turns out that the wait to get a table is too long then we'll go to one of the excellent alternatives close by. I'll post something on the meetup site if we end up somewhere else.

Otherwise I'll see you tomorrow night! I'll be there as early as 5:45pm.

-Kim