addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weeknighters Message Board › Montgomery County Meetup Group Events

Montgomery County Meetup Group Events

Rodney B.
user 13760947
Germantown, MD
Hi everybody. One of our event organizers, Meredith now has her own meetup group. I have posted the link below. To avoid confusion Meredith's events will now be listed only on her meetup group calendar. I encourage you to visit the link and join. Previously, some events were listed for both groups and the RSVPs were divided, which was confusing for our members. We are making this adjustment to make things smoother for our members. We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible at future meetups.

http://www.meetup.com/Montgomery-County-Social-Activities-Group/­

During this adjustment your RSVP for some events may be canceled under Rockville Weeknighters. Please RSVP under the Montgomery County group instead. Thank you.

Rodney Brown

Rockville Weeknighters Organizer
A former member
Post #: 10
Hi everybody. One of our event organizers, Meredith now has her own meetup group. I have posted the link below. To avoid confusion Meredith's events will now be listed only on her meetup group calendar. I encourage you to visit the link and join. Previously, some events were listed for both groups and the RSVPs were divided, which was confusing for our members. We are making this adjustment to make things smoother for our members. We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible at future meetups.

http://www.meetup.com/Montgomery-County-Social-Activities-Group/­

During this adjustment your RSVP for some events may be canceled under Rockville Weeknighters. Please RSVP under the Montgomery County group instead. Thank you.

Rodney Brown

Rockville Weeknighters Organizer

Most of my events for my groups are on the weekends just FYI.