1. Introductions as necessary, to include:
B. Writing aspirations.
C. What you would like to get from these meetings.
D. Share some of your work, if you want.
2. Optional prompt for those who would like a nudge:
You don't have to do the writing prompt but it might be something to help kick start your imagination!
3. Share work for feedback. Please don’t let a lack of work keep you from attending. It is the mission of this group to help you light that spark. If you post work ahead of time in The Reviewing Arena on the Message Board under the “Discussions” link at the top of your screen, we’ll be able to provide more constructive reviews based on detailed analysis.
4. I will provide another writing prompt the day of the meetup! Again, it is optional but I hope that there will be participants!
5. Open discussion. Topics could include, but are not limited to:
A. Recharging the creative batteries.
B. Those dreadful demons of doubt.
C. Tools of the trade.