4483 Logan St., Denver, CO
The theme for the January meetup will be a Synthesizer Petting Zoo. It's a prefect event to show off your favorite gear, or perhaps some new gear you picked up over the holidays. If you know what you'll be bringing, drop a comment at the bottom of the invite.
Checkout some photos from past petting zoo meetups:
• Anything Goes Petting Zoo July 2015
Everyone bring headphones so you can plug in and check everyone's gear.
For those bringing gear to show
• Limit your selection to something that would fit on the table in front of you leaving room for your neighbor on either side.
• Bring extension cords and power streps
• Bring an amps. This is a headphone only event.
7-7:30 Arrive, get name tag, consider a donation, order food and drink at the front bar, setup.
7:20-7:30 Meetup kickoff and announcements.
7:30-9:00 Intros/Petting Zoo
AFTER-MEETUP 9-10:30pm (21 and up + All Ages with Guardian)
• 9-9:30 Mingling
• 9:30pm Musical performance by member Breana
• 10-10:30 Mingling and tear down
Recently elevated to Synth collector/hoarder member status by getting the used V-Synth.
Telecoms exec and long time electronica musician and technology dabbler
I'm a burgeoning audiophile with aspirations of designing my own hardware synthesizer.
Techno and Trance Producer. Chemical Physics PhD candidate at CU Boulder.