This Meetup is past

5 people went


It's very windy this morning, but I will go to the farm at 10am. I will water seedlings in the greenhouse and assess the situation for other work.

Likely we will skip today and regroup for tomorrow.


There's 100% chance for rain this day, so we'll understand if you choose to stay warm and dry somewhere...indoors! If it's really coming down, I (Marian) am not going to the Ranch, either. Regardless, we'll delay building our first keyhole bed until another day.

We DO need to start seeding the vegetables this week in order to be ready for the April 5th Expo. I'll post the days and times I'll be doing that in case anyone wants to help and/or learn how.

LOVING the unchlorinated water nourishing our RR beds!