What we're about
4th Annual Cornhole Tournament
Attention beer drinkers, happy hour and recreational sports enthusiasts! The ultimate bean bag toss competition is back. Join us at Legends Bar & Grill at Woodcreek Golf Club, for a friendly game of Cornhole. Whether your a beginner, seasoned pro or looking to meet new people, this event is for you.
Legends @ Woodcreek Golf Club
• 7 Week Competition
• 3 Games Per Night
• 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
• Pub Grub: Drink & Food Specials
• Hosted Fingers Foods
• Hosted Beer Pitchers
• Weekly Raffle
• Good Music, People and Sportsmanship!
• Weekly and Grand Prizes
• 21+ to drink
Come Solo or Bring a Friend. All Skill Levels Welcome.
*Kick off Event is April 5th*
Solo Cornholio $70
[10.00 per game]
No Worries, We'll Pair You With Another Player
Cornholio Duo $140
[10.00 per player/game]
Two Players, Win or Lose Your Doing It Together
1. Point System -- If you/your team miss a game day you score 0 points. Every time you win a game you score one point. Total point potential during regular play is 18 per player (3 games per night x 6 regular season games). Your total point potential will determine your bracket position in the playoffs.
2. Single Player Sign Ups -- If you register as a Solo Cornholio, you will be paired with another player upon arrival on April 5th. Generally, the person you play with on day one remains your partner throughout the tournament.
3. Team Sign Ups -- If you register as a team and one of your mates can't make it - you can either bring a substitute player or be paired with a random walk-up player on game day. However, the missing teammate will score 0 points -- and that could impact your bracket position in the playoffs (substitute player will score his/her own points which will not be added to your team total).
4. Walk-up Players -- If you are not able to play every game our tournament format typically accommodates players who randomly show up. The cost is $15 per game -- paid in cash or credit at the event site.
5. Playoffs -- All players and teams will play in all 7 games and your regular season point total will determine where you rank and who you play in the playoffs -- Game 7 (bracket position).
6. Professional Courtesy -- this is a friendly competition open to all skill levels. If you are looking for a competitive only experience -- this is probably not your best option. We drink, we laugh, we have fun. Extreme, obnoxious, or rude behavior will not be tolerated.
Follow the Money: Where do Fees Go?
The total budget for marketing, advertising, equipment/supplies, prizes, weekly appetizers and beer on select nights was approx $3,000 in 2017. We anticipate a 20% increase in overhead cost in 2018.
APRIL 5th Kick Off = Free Beers & Snacks provided by TheAspireCompany.com (https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FTheAspireCompany.com%2F&h=ATP1Kb7Xhw7eWth2akXGjWqXpEPco81JyUfV4A1vlU2JkXUo0vJfUI6v45ghtPSd4IOZuG8RkWE7wMeyA97umTrWHa9mEiARoNgtoonMX7lAzPqigL1IqRgRvE20SGAMchtCxXRnuglhVdrBD4XogEQ&enc=AZPIaP35i6GXoJN56tVLUW8jyU2g1tGpkvgWcYSeJeXB4i1fATMdo6718XEBh56gaub_ywQiWLFBKq6GhnRCE-dV459AVXY9rjiTjelSGODwP8LJ__KeeHQN_jd3g2o3Oh_E6QdHZWUV2OXULHOfZfSO4J9SrZzbZR-TybynRYmpfpKKkjOcvbFBp1WoiCECIcCSmZOHlYCtmSxIPooYYUag&s=1)
RSVP Today! (walk-ups welcome too)