addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Roseville, MN area Star Wars RPG meetup group Message Board › Star Wars Edge of the Empire

Star Wars Edge of the Empire

Nicholas M.
nicojmont
Andover, MN
Post #: 69
I want to know who is interested in play testing Star Wars Edge of the Empire at fantasy flight games event center?

Feel free to text or call 763-286-1295.

I need to know what day works best for people.

Donald
user 63521242
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 1
I am very interested in star wars gaming...My name is Donald but i go by DJ please feel free to call my cell at 612-454-9624 or email me at Varook2010@yahoo.com...Be warned do to a head injury 4 years ago i lost a lot of memories including all i learned about gaming so i have to learn it all over and ask for understanding....cool
Donald
user 63521242
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 2
Does your friend from st.paul go to anny of your home games???If so would it be posible to see if he would be ok with alowing be to catch a ride with him??cool
Mike
mike18xx
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 103
Looks like fun, Nick. Can't wait to re-tool my wookie hacker I never got a chance to play.
Nicholas M.
nicojmont
Andover, MN
Post #: 74
Thinking of running an edge of the empire game this weekend and need players text me763-286-1295
Nate C.
user 2284310
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 11
D'oh! I'm interested, but I'm out of town this weekend.

-Nate
Nicholas M.
nicojmont
Andover, MN
Post #: 75
Anyone interested in Game Mastering edge of the empire? I have had so many contact me I can't fit everyone in. So looking for more GMs to open a 2nd table up.
Nate C.
user 2284310
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 12
I am interested in GMing.

-Nate
Nicholas M.
nicojmont
Andover, MN
Post #: 76
Nate reach out to me about GMing. 763-286-1295