What we’re about
Join the global movement of young leaders who are developing innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges...
The Rotaract Club of Milwaukee is a social group focused on connecting people - to become better leaders, meet new friends, and to volunteer in communities in Milwaukee and elsewhere. We're one of many clubs around the world affiliated with Rotary International: a global network of 1.2 million neighbors, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change.
If you're interested in volunteering in your community, getting to know different cultures and people from all over the world, developing your professional and personal skills, and having fun...then come and join Rotaract Milwaukee!
**By the way, there is more to our group than what you see here on Meetup! Ask one of our organizers for more information about our New Member Process at the next event you attend as a guest! Inducted members enjoy perks including invitation to events with our sponsor club, the Rotary Club of Milwaukee.**
**Some of our event information (including photos) & member reviews may also appear on our club website: rotaractmilwaukee.org. By joining this group, you agree & authorize the Rotaract Club of Milwaukee to use the information you provide to us via Meetup on our website or other social media profiles**
Upcoming events (3)See all
- Fight for Air Climb - Volunteering411 E. Wisconsin Center, Milwaukee, WI
We are looking to have a group of volunteers sign up to help out at the American Lung Association's Fight For Air Climb happening in early March this year. From the information that has been provided by the event organizers:
- We are searching for numerous volunteers, more than last year!
- Are you willing and able to stand, do steps and direct our climbers through the route and through the multiple levels of this challenge?
- Seated positions are limited due to the venue and reduced gathering.
- Pre-entry positions include (but are not limited to): Parking Lot Attendants, Cheer Squads, Donation & Packet Pick-up, and Entry hosts.
- Stadium positions include (but are not limited to): Volunteer Check-In, Water Station, Section Hosts, Loge Finish, Terrace Finish, Step Up x3 Check Point, and Exit.
- We also hope to bring back a few more of our classic volunteer areas, more to unfold as we approach event day.
- All volunteers will need to:
- Complete virtual training prior to the event.
- Dress weather appropriate. You may be outdoors or in the unheated “indoors”. Who knows what Wisconsin weather will be instore for us.
- Commit to a shift, 7:20 – 11:30 a.m. and/or 11 -4:30 p.m.
- Complete the volunteer survey below, which includes reading and accepting the event waiver.
- All minors (under the age of 18 on event day) will need to bring a copy of the waiver with a guardian’s signature with them on the day of volunteering.
If you are interested in joining us to volunteer, here is a link to the volunteer registration which will add you to the email list for further updates on day-of logistics and trainings:
- Member Dinner: County Clare Irish Pub1234 N Astor St, Milwaukee, WI
Join fellow Rotaract members in celebrating St. Patricks Day at County Clare. We encourage all members to attend, but event is open to anyone interested in joining or learning more. Please note we will order dinner by 6:00.
- Vine PlantingNeeds location
We are partnering with the Milwaukee North Sunrise Rotary Club to plant vines and beautify an empty lot. All tools will be provided but expect to be outside and working with dirt. If you have yard gloves recommend bringing them but not required.
Location is southwest corner of 55th and Center Street next to the bench.