RubyJax Message Board › Experienced Developer Needed ASAP
StormRETS provides tools for real estate agents, web and application developers to easily integrate property listing data into websites and mobile applications.
We are actively seeking an experienced developer who is capable of taking over in a very niche and highly sought-after market in the real estate industry (a full-time position can be created for the right candidate).
Start Date: Immediately
- 3+ years experience as a developer or a portfolio that simply blows minds (or both)
- In depth experience with Ruby on Rails and XML
- Extensive knowledge of 3rd party and RESTful API's
- Advanced knowledge of database management
- Understanding of OOP
- SVN/Git Knowledge and setup
- Familiar with rapid iteration of software development
- Experience in real estate web development, RETS, IDX, MLS, etc. (this is a huge plus)
- WordPress and/or plugin development experience
- Mobile app development
- Experience writing app documentation and/or creating tutorial videos
If you can step into this project with minimal ramp-up time, the compensation will be exceptional. Major expenses can be accommodated in advance if preferred.
The mailbox is just south of downtown Jacksonville, FL. While many prefer working from home, an office environment can be provided if necessary.
Initial work will be in Chicago and will take around 2 weeks.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume, cover letter, at least three work samples and a link to your online portfolio to jobs@djucy[dot]com or message through this post.
All candidates to be considered for this job will be required to take a skill test.
I'm still looking for help!