addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

RuffTail Runners! Message Board › Any trainings in the near future

Any trainings in the near future

A former member
Post #: 1
I just signed up, but apparently can't get out there with the dogs until I've been thru a training. Didn't see anything on the August calendar. Hoping it's there and I just missed it.
A former member
Post #: 13
I just joined and need training too. Let me know if you hear anything.
Ally
A former member
Same here! Looking forward to starting!
A former member
I am also looking to get started with the dogs as soon as possible. When is the next training?

Rob H.
user 45191892
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
Hi, everyone,

Sorry, I should be getting notices when things are posted. The training sessions are scheduled whenever I can squeeze them in, and then they're posted on MeetUp as soon as I decide when I can do so. You've probably all seen that there is one this Sunday, and hopefully have already RSVPed. Thanks!
Brittany G.
user 52694802
Austin, TX
Hi,

I know this is a dated discussion, but are there more training sessions coming up soon?

Many thanks,
Brittany
b.glasschroeder@gmail.com
Cindy D.
user 67261292
Austin, TX
We also want to know.

Thanks,
Cindy and Chris Davis