addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

RuffTail Runners! Message Board › RuffTail Runners Desk needs volunteers

RuffTail Runners Desk needs volunteers

Lindsay M.
user 11996219
Austin, TX
Hey Runners,

As many of you know, we have volunteers staff the RTR desk 7 days a week from 8 am - 11:30 am.

We are in need of volunteers who are able to commit to staffing the desk one day a week or in some cases once every two or three weeks.

We would prefer the volunteers be RTR trained.

We would like help with all days of the week but here is our priority list:

• Tuesday
  • Friday
  • Monday
  • Wednesday
  • Saturday
  • Thursday

Again, this is from 8am - 11:30am and you will have access to a desktop computer and it's generally pretty quiet except for checking runners and dogs in/out. And most days you get to have an office dog to keep you company.

If you are able to help us out, please respond with the following:

• RTR Trained?
  • Day of the week
  • Start date

If you would like to be on the list as an alternate (someone we call on when we are in a bind) please let us know too.

Thanks,

Lindsay
Julie
jjgator417
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Hi Lindsay,
I'm RTR/JAD trained, I'd love to help out on Saturdays. Wish I could do more but I (finally) landed a full-time job. I'd be willing to do 2-3 Saturday mornings a month, and I'm available starting Saturday 3/16.