As group leaders and a group as a whole we are running for those that can't - people who are paralyzed due to injury to their spinal cord. It is our desire to help find a cure for spinal cord injury as well as support those who currently are working on their rehabilitation. They are true warriors - defying the odds everyday! #defyinjury
Our Meet Up Promise
Join us for camaraderie, the cause, energy and new friendships! We are so excited to have Coach Jeff Galford supporting the group!
This group experience/membership includes:
- Motivation and running tips from Coach Jeff during our group runs,
- Educational clinics provided on running form, injury prevention, footwear, nutrition, injury treatment, etc.
- Introductions to training for 10K, half or full marathons!
In addition to our Meetup Group
We are passionate about our purpose and attract people who are aligned with our mission.
If you are as well and you want to:
- train properly for a 10K, half marathon or marathon - for performance, form, health, injury prevention
- Want to connect with other like minded people
- Want to fund raise for the cause as a part of your running or training
Ask about our training programs(s)! We offer discounts to Meetup group members, have specials for those fund raising, etc. Contact Kay at 619-537-9082 or email@example.com
See you soon running for those that can't, committed to a cure!