addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

S - Pinellas - 912 - Patriots Message Board GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM › Bloomberg Refused Second Slice of Pizza at Local Restaurant

Bloomberg Refused Second Slice of Pizza at Local Restaurant

Sully, 912 N.
user 11569610
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 1,342
Witnesses say the situation unfolded when as the two were looking over budget documents, they realized they needed more food than originally ordered. "Hey, could I get another pepperoni over here?" Bloomberg asked owner Antonio Benito. "I'm sorry sir," he replied, "we can't do that. You've reached your personal slice limit."

Mayor Bloomberg, not accustomed to being challenged, assumed that the owner was joking.

"OK, that's funny," he remarked, "because of the soda thing ... No come on. I'm not kidding. I haven't eaten all morning, just send over another pepperoni.""I'm sorry sir. We're serious," Benito insisted. "We've decided that eating more than one piece isn't healthy for you, and so we're forbidding you from doing it." "Look jackass," Bloomberg retorted, his anger boiling, "I fucking skipped breakfast this morning just so I could eat four slices of your pizza. Don't be a schmuck, just get back to the kitchen and bring out some fucking pizza, okay."

"I'm sorry sir, there's nothing I can do," the owner repeated. "Maybe you could go to several restaurants and get one slice at each. At least that way you're walking. You know, burning calories." Witnesses say a fuming Bloomberg and a bemused Liu did indeed walk down the street to a rival pizzeria , ordered another slice and finished their meeting

Read more below

Gotcha this was a fake story, don't feel bad, DRUDGE also fell for this. You gotta admit it made you feel good while you were reading it. RIGHT!... Sully 912 NEWS
Richard T.
aREPUBLIC-always
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 298
Ha Ha Ha...!, THANKS, Sully.....
.....Sometimes the only way Real Americans can
tolerate dirt-bags like Bloomberg-et-al .....so-called
'leaders' who've shown no genuine respect for the
U.S. Constitution ....is to have a good old-fashion
dirty 'n disrespectful laugh at their expense!
~~Richard T