Tommy Lama & Josh Day
* MASTER HEALER TOMMY LAMA was born into harsh circumstances that would have doomed a lesser man. Tommy grew up in Brooklyn, a traditional community where people help people beat up other people. A place rich in cultures - mostly salmonella.
Doors open at 5pm for happy hour at the bar and table seating begins at 6pm.
* Great menu with appetizers, salads, sandwiches and dinners.
* Happy hours 4 to 6:00. Pam and I don't get there until 6:00
* FREE ticket to the 7:30 comedy show (normally $15.00) if you show up no later then 7:00, and spend a minimum of $10.00 for your own food & drinks at the Comedy club. .(Please note that if you don't spend the minimum, they'll add it to your bill plus 18% tip).
* PLEASE BEWARE THAT THIS SHOW MAY BE "R" RATED FOR SEXUAL AND LANGUAGE CONTENT. Also, be sure to sit at ONLY my reserved tables or they'll charge you $15.00 for the show.
* Click here for this weeks comedians: www.laughincomedycafe.com (http://www.laughincomedycafe.com/)