addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Antonio Board Gamers Message Board › Wings of War/ Glory and store search

Wings of War/ Glory and store search

A former member
Post #: 6
Doing a quick search it appears some folks play Wings of War? My wife and I enjoy the game. Have the starter set and a few expansions before the title hit the back burner. Have not seen wings of glory yet but I think it is starting with WW2? Anyway, looking for a game store in the SA area that isn't only dedicated to table to war games and folks to play WIngs of War with.
Anne F.
Riska
Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 99
Welcome to the meetup! Dragon's Lair on Fredericksburg and Medical is where many of us meet and play. Check out our meetups, and rsvp to one and you can use the meetup discussion feature to find out if anyone attending is interested in playing beforehand. You can also just try to get a pickup game. I know there's a few folks who know the game and have played it.