addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Antonio Board Gamers Message Board › Game Closet Clean Out

Game Closet Clean Out

Mike H.
user 54674162
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 4
My wife has told me I have to many games, so I now must clear some great games out to make room for more. If anyone is interested in buying or trading for games let me know. Here is what I have so far.

Dominion Base Game (Sleeved) - $25
My Dwarves Fly - $5
Pandemic + On the Brink Expansion (Older version) - $30
Star Wars LCG + First two Force Packs - $30
Battleball - $20
War and Sheep - $5
Days of Steam - $20
Army of Frogs - $15
Back to the Future - $5
Launch Pad - $10
A former member
Post #: 1
I'd be interested in the copy of Agricola if it's still available.
Mike H.
user 54674162
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 5
Sure we can set a meeting time at DL where I can bring the game along for you. Just let me know.
A former member
Post #: 2
Sure we can set a meeting time at DL where I can bring the game along for you. Just let me know.
Would sometime tomorrow work? Say around 6?
Mike H.
user 54674162
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 6
Unfortunatly i have to pick my daughter up at gymnastics at that time. I will be available monday and tuesday
A former member
Post #: 3
­I'd be interested in the copy of Agricola if it's still available.
Unfortunatly i have to pick my daughter up at gymnastics at that time. I will be available monday and tuesday
Would Monday at 6 work?
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi,
Interested in Sumeria, Indus, Ants! and Hagoth.
I could offer $60 for the lot, or 25 for Ants.
Dragon's lair or Heroes and Fantasies (410 close btw Babcock and Evers) would work for a meetup place. (email: ilkka.sillanpaa@swri.edu)
Mike H.
user 54674162
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 7
­
Would Monday at 6 work?
Yes I will see you then
Mike H.
user 54674162
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 8
Hi,
Interested in Sumeria, Indus, Ants! and Hagoth.
I could offer $60 for the lot, or 25 for Ants.
Dragon's lair or Heroes and Fantasies (410 close btw Babcock and Evers) would work for a meetup place. (email: ilkka.sillanpaa@swri.edu)
I perfer Meeting at Dragon's Lair I will be there Monday around 6