addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Carolina Animal Rights Message Board › Florence Civic Center - Circus

Florence Civic Center - Circus

A former member
Post #: 52
Does anyone know if there is a protest scheduled for Ringling Bros at the Florence Civic Center? I searched Google and couldnt find anything. Thank you
Rosemary
Rosemarykt
Group Organizer
Columbia, SC
Post #: 41
Does anyone know if there is a protest scheduled for Ringling Bros at the Florence Civic Center? I searched Google and couldnt find anything. Thank you
Hi Mary Ann, I don't know of anyone planning a demo at the Florence Ringling shows. I have been to a protest there once, but the venue is all on private property and we couldn't get anywhere near the crowds coming in.

You may be able to stand somewhere on a public sidewalk where passing traffic would see signs. Or you could simply hand out materials in the parking lot (you may be asked to leave). PETA will send free coloring books and leaflets. If you're interested email Dan at danielc@peta.org.
A former member
Post #: 54
Thank u so much for info.