September SCREEN! features action based stories so anything related to fighting, battle, stunts, or conflict...so be sure to join us for networking and cinema at "Fight!"
THE LINEUP IS IN
"T.B.P" - David Bundtzen --WORLD PREMIER--
"Round 2" - David Coyne
"The Fight" - Christopher Denise
"Invictus" - John Benz
"The Land I Once Knew" - David Carter
"The Task" - Casey Defremery
"Versus" - Paul Johnstone
7:00 Networking & cocktails in the Lounge
8:00 Theater Doors Open
9:00 Review at the Bar to close
If you have a trailer/preview for a film project send it in and we'll play it before the screenings begin.
Interested in becoming a SCREEN! sponsor? Shoot us an email or come by for a chat! We have TV spots available in the bar and booths for display.
1. Films must be produced in whole or in part by Bay Area artists, to be determined at the discretion of the SCREEN! Committee, and must meet the time requirements.
2. Credit reels exceeding 10 seconds will be cut after 10 seconds of play in consideration of time constraints.
3. Films must be accompanied by a completed, signed submission form. ([masked])
4. We try to avoid using our opinions when screening submissions so we generally avoid rejecting films at all costs, but we may reject a film if the quality of resolution or audio is such that it might damage our equipment or our audience. We may also reject a film due to content if we feel it is excessively vulgar, deliberately in bad taste, or generally does not fit the atmosphere we are trying to create at SCREEN!
5. By all means, be offensive, be rude, be racist or sexist, but don't make the audience riot and don't make them vomit. We need our deposit back.
6. Also, SCREEN! is not a political platform. Don't do it. Unless a SCREEN! event is dedicated to film in politics...then do it.