addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SCV Arthritis and Autoimmune Message Board › Official & Unofficial "Field Trips"

Official & Unofficial "Field Trips"

Jena M.
Jmminassian
Santa Clarita, CA
Post #: 12
Hello Everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend!

So, I wanted to put this out for discussion & get some feedback from the group. I'm currently in the process of setting up some "field trips" for the future, but I wanted to know what times & days work best for everyone- Both in terms of your health/body schedule & work/life schedule.

For example- my body doesn't like to do much before 1 p.m. & since I can't work- the day doesn't matter most of the time!

Ok.... Let me know & I hope that you are having a "good" day!

- Jena
Stacey
StaceyLynnH
Canyon Country, CA
Post #: 39
Kids go back to school in a few weeks so I'll be free pretty much any time as long as we don't have an appointment.
Liana. O.
w.spin.t
Santa Clarita, CA
Post #: 2
Much to my family's shuggrin, I don't wake up until 10:00 am or if I do it is because I hurt too bad to be there which means at least one long nap. I can be most places by 11:00am. If there is a lot of walking, I have to have a wheel chair which I do not currently own, no need, I just ride the carts while shopping, though family hates that I do. I do as a survival technique. But that is only on good days. School is starting and most days our youngest is taken by someone else, I do if no one else can. But I have to be available to get him at 3:00pm M-F.
Sarah
user 8977047
Valencia, CA
Post #: 2
11:00 am is a safe bet M - F
I find that any activity I do around that time frame = less ppl around, therefore less germs.
Looking fwd to some fun :-)
Stacey
StaceyLynnH
Canyon Country, CA
Post #: 40
My chicklets are back in school as of today! WooHoo!! 11ish probably works best for me too. Kids are out at 2 and 3 so I need to plan around them.
Cathy
user 24136922
Canyon Country, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Jena! Anytime during the week before 4:00pm is good for me