Welcome to May, Creatives! I hope you had a great April. It was wonderful to see some of you at the Art Divas Group Show Reception, and congrats to those of you who won free guess passes to the Mingei last month.
Please help me welcome our newest members to San Diego Creative Connection: Teresa, Tina (x2), Bill, Preston, Sean, Jenna, Marc, Kevin, Elise, Aaron, Slobodan, John, Heidi, Kraig, Christina, Jon, Johanna, Devora, Kathy, & Karen. We're happy you're here. :)
A couple of announcements:
- Creatives Coffee Klatch will now meet every 2nd & 4th Monday at the same venue, Cafe Cabaret. See you at 9 a.m at our next meeting May 14!
- We're hosting another discounted Old Globe Theatre event: "As You Like It" on Thursday, June 2 at 8 p.m. RSVP deadline is June 6. Tickets are just $39 (regular price: $49).
- Debra Guttas will be displaying her jewelry at the Talmadge Art Show 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. this Sunday, May 6 at NTC Promenade at Liberty Station.
- The San Diego Women's Chorus (Janet McCarty and I are members) will perform this weekend: 7 p.m. Saturday, May 5 & 3 p.m. Sunday, May 6 at Mission Hills United Church of Christ, 4070 Jackdaw St. Tickets are available here (Saturday's show may sell out): http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/232899
- Speaking of Janet, she has started a new travel company called StellaBlu that focuses on art workshops and tours of Italy. Her next trip to Rome is set for September 16-23.
If you have any events that you're participating in and you'd like to tell the group about, please let me know and I'll get them in the next monthly newsletter.
Take care, and see you soon!
Rachel M. Moore
Owner & Creativity Coach
San Diego Creative Connection
Facebook | Twitter | Meetup
“Why Not Live the Rest of Your Life in Joy?”