addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southeast Michigan Mahjong Message Board › Janryumon Mobile

Janryumon Mobile

Brian M.
p014k
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 14
Also, is the website version japanese only?
Adam
akilleen
Royal Oak, MI
Post #: 38
It turns out that there is a Facebook group that I kinda forgot about. I will start posting in that again and invite anyone who needs to be invited. Brian, it looks like you are already a member.
Adam
akilleen
Royal Oak, MI
Post #: 39
Here is a link to the group...

https://www.facebook....­
Steve
sdaugie
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 6
JRM for computer is PC only and is Japanese only, but it's no longer region blocked, so at least a VPN isn't required any more. There are a number of guides on how to set it up and the fact that it's in Japanese shouldn't be a deterrent if you're already using JRM Mobile, because all the buttons are in Japanese during the gameplay anyway.

If anyone is interested and wants help setting it up, let me know.

A side note: I'm not sure how the points to play the computer version work since they updated from JRM3 to Shin-Janryumon... it converted a lot of my points over to play time so I haven't exhausted it yet. Perhaps I will do that then give an update.
Merle
user 11831024
Group Organizer
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 22
I've started playing as well as Meruru
Amanda P.
mandabeastie
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 15
Yay! A friends list in game now! MiNinh is me, so yous guys know. Excite!
Merle
user 11831024
Group Organizer
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 23
Do they no longer give out the 600 GP a day? Since they switched to that Gree thing I no longer get free GP =(
MyungHo L.
keinez
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
Yeah, I saw that yesterday too :(
I was happy that they added a friend list feature until I found that there's no more refills....
Guess I might go back to playing at Tenhou.
Jocilyn
user 12236492
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 17
I had like 2100 gold so i had to play a half dozen games this morning it bring it to zero, but it looks like you're right. If you don't win the daily spinner for free gold, etc. the only way to play is to buy items. Sad. I really loved this app.
Brian M.
p014k
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 15
Do they no longer give out the 600 GP a day? Since they switched to that Gree thing I no longer get free GP =(
Ya. This sucks, A LOT! I'm thinking of just caving and buying a bunch of GP. There is a daily wheel spin where you can get lucky and get something, but more oft than not it's crap.