addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle FUN Message Board › Sorry Guys - the show got cancelled - the venue just backed out

Sorry Guys - the show got cancelled - the venue just backed out

A former member
Hey guys,

I'm so sorry about this last minute cancellation, but I just got off the line with the venue and they ended up having to back out of the show...

I can't tell you how sad this makes me, I haven't been able to see my old band live in more than 5 years, so this was going to be extra special for me and I would have loved to have been able to share it with y'all...

But there's not anything we can do about it now...

Next time they come into town, I'll make sure that the gig is 100% before posting it... Looks like I learned a good organizer lesson!

Have a fabulous weekend and I look forward to seeing you at the next place!

My best,
Casey