We're going with some preconceived organization for this one, starting with "Tech Talk," then "Product Prototypes & Demos (ideally, please bring anything you're doing)," and finish with "Q & A/Discussion"
• Microcontroller options (arduino and others)
• Sensor explanations (high level...aka basic)
• DC electricity and how sensors communicate to embedded systems
Product Prototypes & Demos:
• Bring anything your working on whether it's a side-project breadboard scrapped together or VC funded prototype from your glitzy start-up.
• REFLX Labs (the host) has a cool new (wearable tech) product they will show off
• Who knows what else...
Q & A/Discussion
• Free and open discussion and Q&A for people of all backgrounds and interests to discuss ideas, interests, etc. Also a time to brainstorm how we'd like to continue to improve this Meetup as a leader in this space.