What we're about
SEMPO Cities Atlanta
SEMPO Cities Atlanta is the local team for Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization (SEMPO). We are open to anyone professionally involved in Search Marketing, SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing and other search-related topics.
The purpose of this group is to provide a foundation for Search Engine Marketing (SEM) industry growth through building stronger relationships with other like minded search professionals, fostering awareness about industry in local business community, providing education and support to marketing specialists, and creating a better understanding of search and its role in modern marketing.
Founded in 2002, SEMPO (http://www.sempo.org)is a global non-profit organization serving the search engine marketing industry and marketing professionals engaged in it. SEMPO is the largest Search Marketing-specific nonprofit trade organization in the world with presence in more than 40 countries.
We encourage you to become a member of SEMPO (http://www.sempo.org/general/register_start.asp?ref=C11359F5-5338-4DA1-A117-ED1277E3502F) (individual membership starts at $125/year) to get following benefits:
• Participate in vibrant online community of Georgia search marketers with free attendance for this group's annual event during Cities Month in October
• Complimentary and discounted entry or access to SEMPO Member Forum, industry events, and trainings
• An individual profile in the SEMPO Directory
• Ability to submit guest posts to SEMPO Blog
• Access to SEMPO Research including the latest State of Search Market Report and Salary Survey
• Discounted job postings to the SEMPO Career Center
•Opportunities to participate in SEMPO Committees
Want to Get Involved with SEMPO Cities? SEMPO Cities Team is comprised of a Cities Leader and Cities Organizers. If you have significant experience in search marketing and related fields and would like to be a contributing member of the group, learn more about the annual nominations (http://www.sempo.org/?page=Cities).
Contact SEMPO: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call: +1 781.876.8866