Please join us as we kick of 2010 in conjunction with
Social Media Week. This month we are joined by Trendrr, StockTwits, Sawhorse Media Collecta, and Invoke Media/Hootsuite to address the concept of "real time," from real time publishing, to real time analytics to real time decision-making. And of course, we will discuss the role search plays in the real time world we now live in. Here's the flow for the evening:
- 6:30 - 7:30 > Networking over drinks and eats
- 7:15 - 7:30 > Housekeeping/announcements
- 7:30-8:30 > Panel with Alex Mann, Director of Trendrr. Trendrr is a business intelligence platform for digital and social media, Phil Pearlman is the head of market research and community development at StockTwits.com, Greg Galant, founder of SawHorse Media and Dario Meli, Partner | Strategic Planner Invoke Media, creator of Hootsuite, Michael Green is the VP Content and Syndication at Collecta Collecta
- 8:30-9:30 > Networking over drinks and eats
- Possible post party/bar - who wants to organize?
You must RSVP for this event. $10 will be collected at the door to cover event costs. A big thanks to Conductor
for hosting this event. Per usual, eats and drinks will be served.