Please join SEMPO global community on Tuesday, March 23rd for a fabulous gathering of global minds, brought to you by Clickable. This is an excellent opportunity to get to know the new leadership around the globe, as well as propose new ideas and fresh thinking for[masked].
Please note that the venue is now the Murray Hill Room at the Hilton. You do not need a Search Engine Strategies pass to attend (http://www.searchenginestrategies.com/newyork/), but it is always a good idea to get an expo pass...or better, take advantage of the SEMPO NY 25% discount with discount code: SMP7B.
We have a great agenda lined up:
We will announce the 2010 Board of Directors (See below)
The President's Award
Sneak preview of the State of the Search Market Research
Open forum for members to discuss what SEMPO should consider over the course of this year
Meet and greet SEMPO members from Atlanta to Prague to Japan!
Drinks will be served.
We will be thanking the[masked] board of directors:
* Jeffrey Pruitt, Chairperson - TallWave
* Sara Holoubek, President CEO, Luminary Labs
* Ron Jones, Vice President - Symetri Internet
* Dave Fall, Treasurer - Clickable
* Chris Boggs, Secretary - Rosetta
* Bruce Clay - Bruce Clay, Inc.
* Duane Forrester - Microsoft Marketing
* Gord Hotchkiss - Enquiro Search Solutions, Inc.
* Bill Hunt - Black Azimuth
* Kevin Lee - Didit
* Jessica Bowman - In-house SEO Consultant
* Dana Todd - Newsforce
* Massimo Burgio - Global Search Interactive
And welcoming the new[masked] board of directors:
* Chris Boggs - Director, Search Engine Optimization, ROSETTA®
* Massimo Burgio - Founder, Chief Strategist, Global Search Interactive
* Bruce Clay - President, Bruce Clay, Inc.
* Dave Fall - SVP Product and Operations, Clickable, Inc.
* Rob Garner - Strategy Director, iCrossing
* Mike Grehan - VP and Global Content Director, Incisive Media
* Motoko Hunt - President, Japanese Search Strategist, AJPR
* Kevin Lee - CEO, Didit
* Kristjan Mar Hauksson - Director Search / Owner, Nordic eMarketing
* Dmitriy Minenko - Online Specialist, Search Engine Marketing, Tourism British Columbia
* Jeffrey Pruitt - CEO, Acendant
* Margaret Willette - Search Marketing Manager, Intuit
* Michael Y. Xu - SVP, Beijing Gridsum Technology Co., Ltd.
A special thanks to our sponsor, Clickable.