addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sensational and Exceptional Networking Social Events of LA Message Board › Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays to you!

Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays to you!

Marian
user 3746703
Garden Grove, CA

During this holiday season, I want to take the time to thank you for your participation with the SENSES of 40s 50s I appreciate your support and contribution of your time with our group. I might be not able to meet most of the members, but I look forward to the opportunity to develop our relationship with our group members.