addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Tampa SEO & Internet Marketing Meetup with Steve Scott Message Board › WordPress Training Class starts September 11th

WordPress Training Class starts September 11th

Steve S.
SteveScottSEO
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Hello SEO Meetup Members,

I wanted to drop you all a note to let you know that I've scheduled the WordPress class I'd been talking about.  It will start on Tuesday, September 11th from 6pm - 9pm and will run for three consecutive weeks.  I'll also be including 1 month of post-class mentoring to help you out after class ends.

The three week WordPress training course will retail for $199/person.

However, if you use the promo code Meetup2012 when you register, you'll get an additional $30 off the early bird price of $149 making the cost just $119 for my Meetup Group members.

This promo code is only good for those people who were members of the Tampa SEO and Internet Marketing Meetup group on or before 8/20/2012.

For additional details about the class or to reserve your seat, please visit the following URL:

http://www.tampa-seo.com/trainingblog/seo-training/wordpress-training-class-tampa-florida­

Hope to see you all soon.

Steve Scott
Tampa SEO Training Academy
Steve@Tampa-SEO.com
877-736-7361