addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Tampa SEO & Internet Marketing Meetup with Steve Scott Message Board › Article Factory Opinions

Article Factory Opinions

Jesse
user 64229442
Tampa, FL
Post #: 2
Hi,

Has anyone used this site for content? http://www.articlesfa...­

Our company desperately needs some content, but, at the same time, I'm not sure if duplicating someone else's content (even with permission) will help us SEO-wise. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jesse
Steve S.
SteveScottSEO
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 17
Jesse,

Duplicating ANY content on the web is an absolute no-no in the days of Google Panda and a strategy that can not only hurt your rankings but can crush them!

Google is looking for unique, original, quality content that is written well and targets the needs of your audience. They have been targeting anyone that is copying, duplicating, or "scraping" content.

Only fresh, unique content will do the job from an SEO and usability perspective. If you need help finding someone that can write you original content, please give me a call or drop me an email.

Steve Scott
Owner: Tampa SEO Training Academy
Steve@Tampa-SEO.com
813-235-6855

Jesse
user 64229442
Tampa, FL
Post #: 4
Steve,

Thanks for the help!

Jesse