addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Tampa SEO & Internet Marketing Meetup with Steve Scott Message Board › Meetup Topic Changed: Speed Up Your Website and Save Money with a CDN

Meetup Topic Changed: Speed Up Your Website and Save Money with a CDN

Steve S.
SteveScottSEO
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Hello there SEO Enthusiasts,
I wanted to drop you a quick message to let you know that the topic for tonight's Meetup has been changed to: Speed Up Your Website and Save Money with a CDN
The reason for the change is that due to a scheduling issue with my son, I will not be able to run this months meeting.  However, in my absence will be Aaron Weiss, my right hand man, Senior SEO Strategist, and all around nice guy.  Aaron has been working on helping our clients speed up their sites and has become very good at doing so.
Did you know that the speed at which your website loads for your users is a ranking factor for Google.  Does your website seem a little slow to load sometimes?
At this months Meetup, Aaron will be looking at an underutilized option most small businesses never think to use that can really help them speed up their websites, save money and potentially rank higher in the Search Engines.
Don't worry... we'll be revisiting the topic I was planning: The Impact of Google's Pigeon Update on Your Local Business Marketing next month.
Enjoy your evening with Aaron and have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Warm Regards,
Steve Scott
Tampa SEO Training Academy
http://www.Tampa-SEO....­
SEO Training, Consulting, and Digital Marketing Services