addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Tampa SEO & Internet Marketing Meetup with Steve Scott Message Board › Cyber Monday Blowout - Save 50% on my SEO Training Classes.

Cyber Monday Blowout - Save 50% on my SEO Training Classes.

Steve S.
SteveScottSEO
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Hello SEO Enthusiasts,
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend.
I wanted to make sure to drop you all a quick note that I am running a very special discount for Cyber Monday.  Today only, you can take 50% off* any of my public SEO classes that I'm teaching in December or in January of 2015.
If you have ever thought about attending one of my training classes, now would be the time to jump on this special offer.
Please click here and use promo code CM2014MEETUP to get your 50% discount*.
5-Day SEO Mastery Skills Workshop
December 8th – 12th, 2014 or January 26th – 30th – Was $2,497, Now Just $1,248

• Our premier all-inclusive SEO Class
  • 5 Days of Comprehensive SEO Skills will help you become an SEO Master.
  • Learn the latest information about Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, and Pigeon
  • Freebie: 6 Months of SEO Mentoring after class.

3-Day Advanced SEO Techniques
December 10th – 12th, 2014 or January 28th – 30th – Was $1,497, Now Just $748

• Get the skills to develop an internet presence, not just a website.
  • Explore how Pay-Per-Click and advanced analytics software can take your SEO to the next level.
  • Learn how to optimize mobile, local, social, and video to extend your brand awareness.
  • Discover the inner workings of Google’s top products on Google Thursday, including AdWords, Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google Plus, and Google Authorship.

2-Day SEO Essentials Skills Workshop
December 8th & 9th, 2014 or January 26th – 27th – Was $1,097, Now Just $548

• Learn the basics of keyword research, link building, and how to prepare your website for optimal search engine benefits.
  • Discover how blogging and content marketing can help you reach new customers and generate leads.
  • Study how the effects of Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird and Pigeon have changed the SEO landscape, and why creating a high quality web presence is key.

Sign-up for my SEO classes today and save*
Enter Promo Code CM2014MEETUP at Checkout
Hope to see you soon in class or at the next Meetup.
Best Regards,
Steve Scott
*NOTE: This offer applies only to first time students and can not be combined with any other offer. Only applicable to currently scheduled public classes in December 2014 and January 2015. Offer not valid with or on previous training purchases. Limited to one time use only.