addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Tampa SEO & Internet Marketing Meetup with Steve Scott Message Board › Miles for Moffitt 5K

Miles for Moffitt 5K

Steve S.
SteveScottSEO
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Hello fellow SEO Enthusiasts,

Some of you may know that recently... SOMEHOW... I have become a pseudo-runner. (When did that happen?)

Anyway... since I've been labeled a runner, I've decided to run the 5K at the Miles for Moffitt event and try to raise money for this wonderful organization (and maybe get a 5k PR while I'm at it).

Most don't know that the wonderful people at Moffitt saved my dad a number of years ago. However, the connection goes deeper with my step-mom Maggie having worked for them for years as well as my cousin being given the best of care during his treatments.

So here's my chance to say thanks to all the wonderful people at Moffitt who not only helped save my dad's life but to all those that save lives every day and to those they help day in and day out.

Won't you please donate even a little to help me raise funds?

Thanks,
Steve Scott
http://milesformoffit...­