addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Bay Area C++ Message Board › Career Opportunity - C++ Engineer - San francisco CA.

Career Opportunity - C++ Engineer - San francisco CA.

KIFFA
user 77410232
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Dear Member,

Trust things fine your end, I represent Techlink Systems, I would like to connect with you regarding one of the potential job opportunity with our client based San Francisco, CA.

Please let me know the best way to connect with you.

Regards
Kiffa Parveen
kiffap@techlinksystems.com
415-813-5130.